Peppermint Lovers Bundle
✓ Single-Use Plastic-Free
✓ Palm-Oil Free
Our Peppermint Lovers Bundle is for anyone who can't get enough fresh, crisp peppermint in their home during the cold winter months.
For every BUNDLE ordered, we'll donate 3% of the sale price to Women's Voices for the Earth.
This limited-edition collection includes:
- Laundry Powder, 128 HE (64 Standard) Loads, PEPPERMINT: Our best seller. A great value, too. The cardboard/steel canister is easy to recycle or reuse. Comes with or without a scoop. Net Wt. 35 oz.
- (3) Peppermint-Scented Bath and Body Soap Bars Don't throw out your canister! Simply pour your refill bag of Laundry Powder into the canister. Then tear off the tin tie from your refill bag; recycle the tin tie and compost/recycle the paper refill bag. This is as close to BULK purchasing as you can get online. No scoop included. Scent will match scent of the canister. Net Wt. 4 oz. per bar (12 oz. total)
- Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub - Peppermint Tea Tree: Simply wet the stained area on your clothes, rub our Soap Stick into the stain, and wash like normal. Works great on greases, oils, and natural deodorant stains. Net Wt. 12 oz.
Instructions for use [LAUNDRY POWDER]:
Add Laundry Powder directly to washer with clothes
- For HE Washers, use 1/2 scoop (1/2 tablespoon)
- For Standard Washers, use 1 scoop (1 tablespoon)
Instructions for Use [GENTLE HOME CLEANING SCRUB]:
Sprinkle Gentle Home Cleaning Scrub Onto Wetted Surface*
Rub with Damp Cotton Rags, Sponge, or Swedish Dish Cloth
Rinse Surface and Wipe Dry
*Always test a new surface in an inconspicuous area to ensure baking soda won't scratch or harm finish.
Safe for Use on:
Avoid Using Scrub On:
- Non-Stick Cookware
Full Ingredient List [LAUNDRY POWDER]: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Full Ingredient List [BATH and BODY BARS]: Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Sunflowerate, Glycerin, Water, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil], Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Full Ingredient List [SCRUB]: Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Vegetable Soap [Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Water], Organic Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Organic Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf (Tea Tree) Oil
Nerd Alert: More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Also known as baking soda, sodium bicarbonate is an odor neutralizer.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.
- Vegetable Soap:
- Sodium Cocoate: This is the chemical name of saponified (that is, 'made into soap') coconut oil. It's the chemical that grabs onto both dirt and water to do the cleaning.
- Glycerin: This substance is chemically a type of alcohol and is naturally created when the oil is converted into soap. Glycerin is known for skin-softening abilities and is an effective solvent, meaning it can dissolve substances such as stains and dirts.
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: There is a small amount of coconut oil left in the soap after conversion to sodium cocoate. This is because we use sodium hydroxide, or lye, in the conversion process and leaving excess oil ensures there is no remaining lye in the finished product. Some soapmakers refer to this as 'superfatting' and more oil remaining results in a softer, more moisturizing soap. Our coconut soap has only a small amount of excess oil, so it is not the luxurious body type and more of a 'get the job done' soap.
- Water: Water is used in the soapmaking process as a substance that dissolves lye and then is a medium so the lye can reach all of the oil to react. After being useful in this process, the water is allowed to evaporate from the soap over a period of several weeks, and the resulting dried soap has very little water. There is only about 5% water remaining in the finished soap, thus making it more shelf stable than a liquid soap that would require a preservative due to the high (about 60%) water.
More about Women's Voices for the Earth
Women's Voices for the Earth is a non-profit organization out of Missoula, Montana. As our primary 1% for the Planet partner, Women's Voices is a voice for ALL women, envisioning "a world where women lead to create a healthy environment without toxic chemicals in our workplaces, homes, and communities." (from womensvoices.org).