Zero-Waste Oxygen Brightener Bucket
✓ Palm-Oil Free
For our heavy-duty cleaners: 5-gallons of Oxygen Brightener with ZERO-WASTE!
That's 40 POUNDS of laundry boosting and home cleaning power! Best yet - it's a zero-waste option for your home. When the bucket's empty, send it back. We'll clean and reuse them for another happy, people- and planet-friendly home.
The price for each bucket includes shipping to your home AND return shipping to our factory in Chicago (for US customers only. AK and HI does not include return postage).
Keep the box your bucket comes in to send the empty bucket back. A pre-paid return label is included in your original shipment. If you've misplaced it, please contact us when your bucket is empty and we'll send you a pre-paid shipping label. Please do not buy your own shipping and ask for reimbursement.
Each 5-gallon bucket has an easy on/off, screw-top lid.
5-gallons of Oxygen Brightener is equivalent to 20 Oxygen Brightener canisters.
Due to the size and weight of these buckets, there are no refunds or returns on these buckets. We strongly advise trying our Oxygen Brightener canister before upgrading to a 5-gallon bucket.
How to Use:
- Add 1 Tablespoon to a normal load of laundry.
- For large/heavy loads, double it.
- Use with any water temp (for best results, warmer is better) and most fabrics (do not use with wool or silk)
- Test colored fabrics for color-fastness
- For general household cleaning, mix 1 Tablespoon of Oxygen Brightener with 8-16 oz. of warm water (about 1/4- to 1/2-cup of Oxygen Brightener per gallon of water)
Full Ingredient List: Sodium Carbonate Peroxide (Sodium Percarbonate), Sodium Carbonate (Washing Soda)
Net Weight 40 lbs.
- DO NOT MIX with Chlorine, Ammonia, or any other chemicals.
- Contains Sodium Percarbonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water to dilute.
Nerd Alert: More Detailed Information On Ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxide: More commonly called Sodium Percarbonate. A people- and planet-friendly oxidizer, sodium percarbonate breaks down organic dirts and stains to make them easier to remove from your clothes and home. Upon completion of the reaction, all that remains of sodium percarbonate is water and oxygen.
- Sodium Carbonate: Also known as washing soda or soda ash, sodium carbonate is a pH adjuster. It raises the pH of the washing water, which results in more effective cleaning. For this reason it's often referred to as a laundry 'booster'.