Oxygen Brightener Bleach Alternative Booster - Plastic-Free
Regular price$ 16.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our Oxygen Brightener is a people- and planet-friendly laundry booster and bleach alternative made with non-toxic ingredients and eco-friendly packaging. This oxygen powder is just as effective as liquid bleach but is ultra-concentrated, plastic-free, preservative-free, bleach-free, and chlorine-free.
How to use as a laundry booster:
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon for HE washing machines or 1 tablespoon for standard washing machines.
- Add oxygen powder directly to the drum before adding clothes.
- Wash as normal. Powder dissolves in hot or cold water and is color safe. Do not use with wool or silk. Do not use with septic systems.
How to use as an oxygen cleaner:
- Fill a bucket with a measured amount of warm water. Use only as much as needed, as solution does not store well.
- Add 1 tablespoon of powder for every 8–16 oz. of water, or 1/4 cup of powder for every gallon. Allow powder to dissolve fully.
- Use solution to clean surfaces and soak objects. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes. Rinse surfaces thoroughly after use.
See full usage instructions below.
- Do not use with septic systems.
- Do not mix with other chemicals such as chlorine or ammonia.
- Contains sodium percabonate, which may irritate eyes or skin.
- In case of eye contact, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
- In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water.
- If ingested, drink plenty of water to dilute, and do not induce vomiting.
|Ingredient||Common Name||CAS Number||Purpose|
|Sodium carbonate peroxide||Sodium percarbonate||15630-89-4||Oxidizer|
|Sodium carbonate||Washing soda||497-19-8||Laundry booster; adjusts water pH|
See full ingredient information below.